[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Unable to connect to Jboss Messaging Queues from JBoss MQ de

kazama2002uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 15:21:53 EDT 2008

Hello All,
I'm running an application on the default server of jboss mq 4.0.5 and I'm trying to connect to queues defined in a sar file which runs on Jboss messaging 1.0.1SP5.

All queues have been deployed but my application which connects via Spring Template configuration is unable to connect to the queues. On the JBoss Messaging Server, I see the following error:

java.io.IOException: Can not read data for version 13.  Supported versions: 1,2,22
	at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.versionedRead(ServerThread.java:656)
	at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(ServerThread.java:526)
	at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.java:365)
	at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.java:161)

Can somebody please point me in the right direction? Thank you

Kazama

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150864#4150864

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150864