[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Optional actor-id

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 16:52:08 EDT 2008

correct, you have to pass parameters like you do with normal actionhandlers, so something like

  | <assignment class="jnet.faces.PersonAssignmentHandler">
  |     <pooled-actors>#{accountantCompany.entityId}</pooled-actors>
  |     <actor-id>#{personRelations.getPersonManagerActorId(accountantCompany)}</actor-id>
  | </assignment>

Then have the properties/setters/getters called pooled-actors and actor-id as strings, and then in the assign method, parse these strings as EL (see jbpm source for some examples) and you're there.

Nice btw that you experimented yourself. Often people just reply 'how do I do that', which makes me less interested in replying. This however does the opposite. Neat...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150884#4150884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150884