[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBossRenderResponse createActionURL failed

wlchung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 22:45:12 EDT 2008

I cannot use JBossRenderResponse.createActionURL(PortalNode) to create a url for the action request.  It always return a url that seems to be the same as the createRenderURL(PortalNode), which I think the action=2 parameter is the point of problem.

The concerned system configuration is:
JBoss Portal Verion is 2.6.4 from download
JBoss AS version is 4.2.2
Database Vendor and Version is Mysql 5.0.45
OS Platform is winxp sp2.

  | public static PortalNodeURL buildNodeActionPath
  |    ( ActionRequest request, ActionResponse response , String relPath ){
  |      JBossActionRequest jreq = (JBossActionRequest) request;
  |      JBossActionResponse jresp = (JBossActionResponse) response;
  |
  |      PortalNode curNode = jreq.getPortalNode();
  |      PortalNode theRelativeNode = curNode.resolve(relPath);
  |      PortalNodeURL pageURL = jresp.createActionURL(theRelativeNode);
  |
  |      return pageURL;
  |    }

Any idea if this is a problem or that the configuration is not correct?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150915#4150915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150915