[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Deploying multiple XML files as a single SpringApplicati

barifla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 03:46:51 EDT 2008

"alesj" wrote : Use our Microcontainer, which is a full blown state machine, so it doesn't really matter in which order you deploy your beans.
  | And you can split the beans definitions in as fine grained files as you like.
  | http://labs.jboss.com/jbossmc
  |
  | Can you explain me how please? I'd like to use Spring DI in JBoss so I need some information about that.
  |
  | And you can already deploy existing Spring beans .xml files with Microcontainer, and not needing any Spring lib in the classpath:
  | http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer/trunk/spring-int/

Can you write me an example please? I'm a Java newbie so every thing is complicate for me.
TIA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150951#4150951

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150951