[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Unable to connect to Jboss Messaging Queues from JBoss M

kazama2002uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 07:05:38 EDT 2008

Not to worry,
I've found the solution to my own damn problem. The problem was caused because the jboss-remoting.jar in the messaging/deploy/jboss-messaging.sar is different compared the the version in messaging/lib(messaging server) and default/lib(jboss-mq) servers. I've updated my servers jars with those from the jboss-messaging.sar and everything works fine now.

Dont know why you guys are experts if I can solve my own damn problem.

Peace.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151001#4151001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151001