[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Tutorial or guide to create instances of processes in java

mikool do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 08:36:02 EDT 2008

Hello!

I'm new to JBpm but I've red the Getting Started Documentation, went through the documentation of JBpm and played a lot with it. I also tried to find help in this forum and the jbpm wiki. But I couldn't find anywhere a guide how to make an instance of a process or how to start a process with simple java code. I want to build a web application with servlets or jsps and would like use the JBoss JBpm for it.
Is there any guide that can be helpful?

Mike K.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151037#4151037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151037