[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Webservice security headers removed by LogRecorder

henriksen007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 08:42:51 EDT 2008

Hi all
I am trying to use the Webservice Records management system to log all Webservice messages both innbound and outbound.

I am using Jbooss 4.2.2 and upgraded jbossws to 2.0.3

The user information is in the security header and this is removed from the SOAP message when it is written to the log file.

I have tried to put the Recording Handler in front of the WSSecurity Handler in the handler chain but the security headers are still removed.

Is this the intended behaviour or am I doing something wrong?

The MemoryBufferRecorder also strips the security headers.

Any help on this issue would be greatly apreciated.

Best regards

Esben Henriksen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151040#4151040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151040