[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - wmq.jmsra.rar WSMQ JCA adaptor - configure MDB pool

bonio100 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 10:28:25 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am currently using the WSMQ JCA adaptor with JBOSS 4.2.2 with XA and EJB 3.

The trouble is I am having a real hard time finding out how to increase the MDB pool beyond 10.  Everytime I begin to consume messages, websphere MQ only shows 10 connections.

I would really like to increase the number of MDBs which can listen to a queue.

I have tried adjusting the ra.xml within the wmq.jmsra.rar file, and also tried various jboss settings with no effect.

Does anyone know have to increase the number of MDB connections available with this resource adaptor?  I have also tried various annotations.

The MDB conf -

@ResourceAdapter("wmq.jmsra.rar")
@Depends("stc.instation:service=StartupService")
@MessageDriven(name="TestPriority", activationConfig = {