[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss restarts without shutting down

roelvz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 11:39:01 EDT 2008

Thank you, but that does not cause problem. These are indeed application specific log messages but they don't cause a problem. I know because I wrote the code myself. It's just some logging. In fact it happens every minute (system checks NTP deamon every minute and cannot find it, simply because it is not configured). I'm 99% sure that it's not our code that restarts JBoss.

Is it possible that a shortage of memory causes the 'restart'? Or do you know of any other event that may cause this symptom: no shutdown logging, just startup logging.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151138#4151138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151138