[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Clustering with UDP or TCP - What is best?

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 11:46:21 EDT 2008

The one thing I've heard about with Windows is some sort of conflict if you use Network Load Balancer (which is also UDP based).  But I don't really know any details; IIRC there was a forum post about a possible conflict, but it didn't really get into specifics.

I've certainly done plenty of UDP clustering of multi-homed Windows machines. If you run the AS clustering testsuite, it deploys two AS instances on the same box and clusters them to run tests. On Windows only way to do that is to multihome the machine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151144#4151144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151144