[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Repplication queue regression in 2.1.1.GA?

fungrim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 12:07:55 EDT 2008

Cool.

Our real scenario is this: We have two caches, one for hard binary data (dataCache) and one for meta data (metaCache) consisting mainly of strings. The server processing updates the dataCache within a transaction (configurable with JTA manager) which default to a jboss dummy transaction. But as a part of that processing the metaCache is also updated.  The metaCache uses a replication queue and asynchronous replication.

Can I work around this by using another transaction manager? (Thinking that the metaCache is only involved in the transaction because it shares the same, singleton, instance of cache manager).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151148#4151148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151148