[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Keep-alives

Kaegun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 12:53:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

We are experiencing a problem with a STOMP -> JBM connection where a firewall in between the two servers is closing the connection after a certain period of time. Unfortunately, we have no control over the firewall, and will not be able to change or remove that rule.

Does JBM have some configuration setting that will ensure a keep-alive is sent at a predefined interval? This will ensure that the firewall doesn't assume the connection is idle and will keep our connection alive.

Thanks,
j/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151160#4151160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151160