[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Out Of Memory problem

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 12:55:42 EDT 2008

uhmm..... sometimes, well often, I just scan post and read them in all detail. If I see a *subject* that says 'out of memory problem' and I see things like node, loop, until in the first sentence, my answer is 'do not use loops without persistent states in between' (states where the process really 'stops' and all is saved to the db by closing the JbpmContext)

jBPM memory management is not something it specifically does.... the jvm manages the memory. If you do not close the context, just save it, and have loops, there is no difference from not using persistent states... Lot's of references to objects will still be there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151162#4151162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151162