[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Deploying multiple XML files as a single SpringApplicati

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 15 18:49:14 EDT 2008

"barifla" wrote : Can you explain me how please? I'd like to use Spring DI in JBoss so I need some information about that.

How exactly would you use Spring DI?

"barifla" wrote :
  | Can you write me an example please? I'm a Java newbie so every thing is complicated for me.

Be more specific.
I'm not gonna go ahead an guess what you want, or write n examples that are possible. ;-)

Describe what you're trying to do.
Hopefully it's got something to do with the actual topic of this forum:
 - http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=106598
If the answer to this is yes, then I'm very willing to help, otherwise we should look for more appropriate forum.

If what you're trying to do, can be solved by MC, even better:
 - http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossmc/freezone/docs/2.0.x/userGuide/index.html
But then we should move the further posts to MC user forum.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151215#4151215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151215