[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - problem in deploying MDB

priyarao234 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 02:55:15 EDT 2008

Hi folks,
I have created an MDB with JBOSS Eclipse IDE and after that i have created .ear file for my project manually through command prompt the i have plzced that .ear file in JBOSS(server/default/deply directory).upto that there is no problem it works fine. But whenever i made the changes in my source file the changes will not effect that .ear file. S anyone tell me 3 thing...
1.How to deploy an MDB in JBOSS App Server
2.How to make the changes which effect my .ear file
3.is it right way what i ahev done to deploy an MDB?

any help is appriciated.......

regards,
priya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151260#4151260