[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Implementing custom datasource

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 05:33:34 EDT 2008

"unnis" wrote :
  | Is there a way to change this using configuration. like when i am doing data source look up I should get the instance of CustomDatasource. What ever jboss implements using WrapperDataSource, I will implement in my Custom datasource also ( With some extra things ) .
  |
  | Any pointers or help is appreciated
  |
  | Thanls & Regards
  |
  | Unni

You would need to develop your own custom JDBC resource adapter which you should not be doing unless you have a valid reason to do so .

Go and grab Jboss Admin book and read the JCA chapter , you can find out the sample outbound JCA application there .
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r5/html/ch7.chapt.html

Also google a bit you should be able to see the sample jca/jdbc resource adapter implementation somewhere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151312#4151312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151312