[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss restarts without shutting down

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 05:43:55 EDT 2008

roelvz,

Based on the logs, i can't say what exactly is happening. I have seen posts which complained of JBoss shutting down unexpectedly (because of the way users started the server), but this is probably the first time that i am seeing the server "restarts" silently.

Does this happen consistently? Is there a consistent time period after which this happens? I mean after the server has started, does it stay up for X number of minutes before restarting? Is that X minutes, the same always? What application has been deployed on the server? Do you still see the same behaviour with the server, if that application is not deployed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151317#4151317

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151317