[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Get at Kernel from Unmanaged Object

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 06:57:53 EDT 2008

"ALRubinger" wrote :
  | Yeah, for now I have a class called "Hack" which puts my MC Bean in a public static variable. :).  The POJO in question is a JNDI ObjectFactory, created on each lookup by JNP Server.

Couldn't you just make this JNP server MC aware, some wrapper, and then with the help of some interface push that handle further.
Naming should be configurable, I remember having naming -service.xml somewhere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151337#4151337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151337