[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Dtabase connection Error(Mysql)

badhikary81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 08:27:28 EDT 2008

Hi! All
I have to created a enterprise application .I am using remote Server ,Netbean6.0.1 and j2EE1.4.when I am creating CMP Entity Beans for Database
the I have to mention Host, Port DB Name which situated in server.I am trying
to connect in this way:
jdbc:mysql://IP ADDRESS:3306/cityslikkers_com_customerBook(my database name)
or
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/cityslikkers_com_customerBook
userName and password
 in both case the Connection is failed .How to solve this problem ?
Please help me . I need some help.

thanks & regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151362#4151362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151362