[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Implementing custom datasource

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 11:51:49 EDT 2008

"unnis" wrote :
  | can we change the property "connectionfactory-impl-class" and rebuild the rar
  |
  | Thanks & Regards
  |
  | unnis

No you build your own rar and deploy it as a tx-connection-factory
instead of a local-tx-datasource.

I suspect your CustomDataSource isn't really a resource adapter
(since you don't have implementations of the other required classes).

In which case you should ignore the -ds.xml and use an MBean to
instantiate and bind your datasource into JNDI.

But that's not really a topic for this forum, it's not JCA if there's no resource adapter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151460#4151460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151460