[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Timer continuously expiring without repeater option set

luiseterc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 11:54:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a wait state in my workflow which its goal is to wait for a specific time and then continue with the execution of the next node:

  | <state name="wait">
  | 		<event type="node-enter">
  | 			<action></action>
  | 		</event>
  | 		<timer duedate="2 minutes" name="NewCycleTimer" transition="to manager">
  | 			<action></action>
  | 		</timer>
  | 		<transition to="WorkItems Manager" name="to manager"></transition>
  | </state>

After the timer expires, a vey heavy process is executed which could take hours. I've realized taking a deep look at the log files that during this execution, the timer is continuously expiring every 2 minutes as well as the following nodes. Do I have to cancel the timer manually (even when I didn't set the repeater to 'yes')? If so, how can I do that?
Is it probably a bug?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151464#4151464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151464