[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Can the Code get a QueueConnection objcect per request

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 12:03:58 EDT 2008

"shetty_ritesh" wrote : My Webapplication Code on the JBOSS Appserver accesses the JBOSSMQ.
  | My question is Can the Code get a QueueConnection object per request ?

You can but its an anti-pattern without a pool

anonymous wrote :
  | Or do i still need to maintain some sort of Connection pool

java:/JmsXA

anonymous wrote :
  |  to access the JbossMQ knowing that JBOSS MQ had its own connection pool.

JBossMQ doesn't have a connection pool, JBoss JCA does for the jms resource
adapter bound at the jndi name I gave above.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151471#4151471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151471