[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Help with pojo client connection pooling in HA MQ enviro

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 12:10:56 EDT 2008

"tnine" wrote : However, under heavy load, when I reach around 25,000 records queued, I always receive the following error.

  | Cannot authenticate user; - nested throwable: (java.net.SocketException: Address already in use); nested exception is java.net.SocketException: Address already in use
  | 	at com.purdueefcu.statements.reader.pstatmnt.ConcurrentFileReaderImpl.readFile(ConcurrentFileReaderImpl.java:109)
  | 	at com.purdueefcu.statements.reader.Reader.readFile(Reader.java:80)
  | 	at com.purdueefcu.statements.reader.Reader.main(Reader.java:97)

Hard to say since you don't post the full stacktrace.
I'd **guess** if you seering this under load then you've got the open/close jms connection
anti-pattern.
25000 x 2 = 50000 which is close to the 65535 limit of ports available to tcp/ip

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151474#4151474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151474