[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Database Connection Problem

badhikary81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 17 01:57:04 EDT 2008

 Hi! All
I have to create a enterprise application .I am using remote server jboss ,J2EE1.4,Mysql and Netbean IDE 6.0.1.1st I have created a Database in remote server using Mysql.When I create a connection using Netbean IDE
then create the problem , show connection failed error.
I have used Host name:remote server IP Address , PORT: 3306, DB: mysql database name which is in remote server database name and username and password of remote server Mysql.

I have also used HOST Name :localhost and rest of all are same.In both case connection failed problem created.

But I have created a JSP page which contain database connection of remote server.Where i mentioned HOST Name:localhost and PORT:3306 and rest of all are same then connection is established.

 How to solve this problem please tell me. I need some help.
 thanks & regards
 Raj.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151579#4151579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151579