[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Tutorial or guide to create instances of processes in ja

mikool do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 17 05:23:23 EDT 2008

Thanks. I already tried this tutorials but maybe it is out of date because I just get errors. I mean there is no guide, no book, that explains how to configure jbpm, how to create a little project from scratch (with own java code). I also don't know how to configure the DB behind jbpm. There is some source code but unfortunately this is not enough because I can type it in my eclipse and then?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151583#4151583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151583