[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Call a console client inside an ear file

pepelara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 17 11:01:30 EDT 2008

Well, I had the idea that you have to put all the jar files, included the jar client file inside the ear.

Now, I can use the client in debugging mode from Eclipse and it works.
This was with a BMP.

Now I am trying with CMP and it does not work. First I try with Roster CMP example against MySQL and the server responses with an exception regarding datasource not found and I have configured the descriptor mysql-ds.xml as the tutorial explain. In fact the tutorial explains how to use MySQL with Roster CMP example.

If you know what I am talking about, will you post me the descriptors of the application.

Thanking you in advance,

Jose Lara

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151595#4151595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151595