[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: While starting process from a servlet error arise

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 17 19:56:58 EDT 2008

lots of info/documentation on it. Strange thing is that an in-memory database is almost never used as a default, so someone has configured it.

It is an option to run hsqldb in memory, just look at the docs of hsqldb. How to configure hibernate is also well documented as. That 2 jbpm engines in this case the console app and your app, whould point to the same database if they want to share data is also 'logical'. As is that they didn't  (read my first response in this thread). So I'd suggest (without wanting to offend you) to learn some basics of these technologies.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151609#4151609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151609