[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - ERROR AbstractKernelController:440 - Error installing to Sta

JGF1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 18 07:35:43 EDT 2008

Because I had a version that worked that I could use as a baseline, I systematically did a windiff on the two directories.
Windiff said only difference was spaces. I though nothing of it, but
as soon as I swapped jndi.properties over it worked a treat.
I don't know if its to do with CRLF characters. Only there was one less character in the one that got replaced. Maybe folks at JBoss can take a look into this.
What a nightmare to debug!
Got there in the end though..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151620#4151620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151620