[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Integration with Hibernate. Some strange things. Need your h

beep_beep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 18 09:32:27 EDT 2008

1. Cache works even without TM specified. just message in log "..no tm found..bla bla bla".

Is it OK? I actually need asynch invalidation, so I need no transaction support.

2.
Only, that version, that comes with Hibernate itself works, last GA version gives "no class def found" , it looks for some ...TransactionLookup.class, that changed it's package to ".../cache/transactional" instead "../cache".

Do you plan to synch with Hibernate? do they plan that?
What about publishing latest integration news somewhere?

3.
invalidation is also a "REPLICATION", but 'shortest' one? Because I see messages in log "response for method replicate...,... replicating evict", although I do(intend) only evict.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151624#4151624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151624