[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Error setting up MySql as DefaultDS

pepelara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 18 12:27:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using Jboss 4.0.0 and MySql 5.0 and I am trying to use MySql as DefaultDS.
I have followed the steps indicated in
http://wiki.jboss.org/auth/wiki/en/SetUpAMysqlDatasource?action=e&windowstate=normal&mode=view

But now I have a problem. When I start Jboss, at then console messages I read,

15:44:30,395 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:
MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
ObjectName: jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService,persistencePolicy=database
 state: FAILED
 I Depend On:  jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS

 Depends On Me: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server
version for the right syntax to use near 'INTERVAL bigint,
           INSTANCEPK other,
           INFO other,
           ' at line 5

MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM:
ObjectName: jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService,persistencePolicy=database
 state: FAILED
 I Depend On:  jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS

 Depends On Me: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INTERVAL bigint,
           INSTANCEPK other,
           INFO other,
           ' at line 5

If anyone can help me I will appreciate.

Regarding,
Jose Alvarez de Lara (pepelara)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151630#4151630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151630