[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Not able to access https://localhost:8009 or http://loca

cool_coder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 18 19:50:23 EDT 2008

Thanks Man

I was struggling on it and you got it. The trick is I should use http:localhost:8080 instead of https://localhost:8080.

But these lines still bothering my mind:

19:06:14,410 INFO  [AprLifecycleListener] The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin;.;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\client;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\10.0\DLLShared\

19:06:22,857 WARN  [SecurityMetadataStore] WARNING! POTENTIAL SECURITY RISK. It has been detected that the MessageSucker component which sucks messages from one node to another has not had its password changed from the installation default. Please see the JBoss Messaging user guide for instructions on how to do this.

19:06:23,458 WARN  [ConnectionFactoryJNDIMapper] supportsFailover attribute is true on connection factory: jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory but post office is non clustered. So connection factory will *not* support failover
19:06:23,458 WARN  [ConnectionFactoryJNDIMapper] supportsLoadBalancing attribute is true on connection factory: jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory but post office is non clustered. So connection factory will *not* support load balancing

I know if I would read the documentation I would know what the exact problem is but little bit help would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151638#4151638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151638