[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How do I stop a Jboss server using shutdown.bat by passs

uttam_lovesjava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 02:10:59 EDT 2008

Hi peter,my situation is quite different as u hav understood,, Let me explain u once,,

Wel,i wil start a JBoss server in a console1 and once it gets fully started and wil run a shutdown.bat file which wil open another console say console2.

  Thru console2  by running shutdown file ,i m unable to stop Jboss server,,i hav added set ARGS=%ARGS% -S in the ":end" line of shutdown file but dint work.

So plz let me knw the solutions.!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151650#4151650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151650