[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Tutorial or guide to create instances of processes in ja

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 03:42:24 EDT 2008

Mike,

Strange, a blog entry by Tom himself says this about the book you mention:

anonymous wrote : The book targets architects, analysts and developers that want to get started with jBPM. Matt succeeded in bringing great value for all three target groups. It starts with a fresh look at the value of BPM and practical guidelines on how to start a BPM project. Installation of every required piece of software is explained in detail. Even less technical people will have no problems to get the software up and running with these very simple step by step instructions.

The other books are about using jBPM in combination with seam (or in fact the other way around)

And (as usual) I did mention the many, many testcases in the source for a reason: they give you good insight in how to use the api.

Oh... and there is a new document in the wiki as well. It's in fact on the *second* link on the wiki page in the contributed documentation section http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JbpmContributedDocs

If that is not enough for you to even get started, I'm sorry. The best thing to do then is either have someone else do it, or choose another product.

When you get going and run into problems, we are of course always willing to help out with specific questions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151663#4151663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151663