[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Exception during passivation a stateful session bean

rockerman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 08:42:52 EDT 2008

Yes, I know the links and they're related to the passivation exception and therefore I know the reason why this error happens. My problem is how to reproduce this error by setting the right configuration properties for JBoss because this problem only occurs in production environment. I think I have to change some stateful session bean settings in the 'ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml' file but I don't know exactly which ones. Perhaps the maxSize and idleTimeoutSeconds of the ChacheConfig annotation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151746#4151746

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151746