[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Same data souce multiple database

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 11:27:37 EDT 2008

I haven't tried this, but here is what I would do.

First, set up only one *-ds.xml file connected to one of the MySQL databases. I would also make sure that the user-name and password has rights to all of the MySQL databases. Then have the apps initially connect to the database defined by the *-ds.xml file, and then issue the "use XXX" statement to switch databases.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151804#4151804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151804