[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Atomic process in Local SSB -Urgent !!!!!!!

sankul123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 19:59:00 EDT 2008

"kahzoo" wrote : Can you switch to stateful session bean?

Yes I can , but after assessing there is not much hit on performance.
One thing that worries me with Synchronization is that Synch is on whole bean and not the methods :).

Now I need to have more than one Stateful session bean.

This is what I am planning to do , have a SSL and call the Stateful session beans which implement SessionSynchronization.

please let me know , if this is correct ...

Regards,
Sandeep Kulkarni

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151872#4151872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151872