[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Seqance of Executing the tasks

sreepathia@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 22:22:38 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have executed a series of task where a task is executed twice because of the workflow design. Now i am not able to retrieve the tasks in th eorder they are executed using the jpdl api.Can any one tell me how to do this.
I tried process.getTaskMgmtInstance().getTaskInstances(), it is not giving correct order i needed.
In the example below:
           Start --->task1<-->Task2
                              |--->End
I transited from start>task1>task2>task1>end.
iNow i like to read the tasks in th eorder they are executed

Appreciate any help on this
Ananth.S

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151883#4151883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151883