[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Same data souce multiple database

unnis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 00:58:39 EDT 2008

I can also do the same thing if my application takes the database connection using ds.getConnection()

But in my case I am using Hibernate and kodo-jdo. Both cases i need a managed connection, so I am using the same -ds file for this. Finally all connections will come from same connection pool.

    Since Hibernate and Kodo-jdo takes the connection using datasource look up in their own code, I won't be able to change the database there. So this has to managed in the datasource level.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151891#4151891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151891