[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to persist the process state to DB before leaving ea

parchana do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 01:40:11 EDT 2008

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for the reply.

We are using JBPM timer for long running processes. This timer creation node is a wait node so data gets persisted to the DB.

We want data to be persisted for short running processes as well. There we can not use async nodes/actions as it affects execution sequence of nodes and we can not afford that. Also using wait nodes everywhere will degrade performance as it needs extra effort of triggering the workflows from outside (effort in creating and closing jbpmContext every time). Currently all nodes are executed one by one automatically.

Is there any other way to persist process Instance data to database?

Thanks,
Archana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151895#4151895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151895