[jboss-user] [Remoting] - NIO - PooledInvoker Question

sebastiendeg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 07:47:13 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm trying to find out exactly what I can do with JBoss AS and JBoss Remoting in term of Remote Invocation performance and scalability.

We are currently using a custom Remote Invocation Mechanism which uses apache Mina for Scalability.

We are on the process of migrating to JBoss (4.2.2) with EJB 3.0.
We would use EJB 3.0 Remote Session Bean (which use RMI).

The question :

Does JBoss Remoting use NIO or something similar or even better (for Scalability) ?

If so, can I use that for my remote EJB call by customizing the invoker inside JBoss ?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151973#4151973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151973