[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem regarding renderURL param

ruchika do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 08:42:44 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am facing a problem while using renderURL.
My scenario:
I have two tabs: Home, Test.
Test tab has one portlet in which a jsp(Say testTabHome.jsp) is being displayed. This jsp has links (renderURL with param value say state).
Depending on state i m showing the respective pages (say testTabPageA.jsp,testTabPageB.jsp....) in same portlet.

Now suppose last page visited is testTabPageA.jsp (using link).

The problem is that when I am clicking on Home tab , the home page is getting displayed(correctly) but when I am again clicking on Test tab, instead of testTabHome.jsp, the last page (testTabPageA.jsp in this case) visited under Test tab is getting displayed.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ruchika

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151995#4151995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151995