[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Best OS

bengt.hilf@de.bosch.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 09:19:58 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I want to setup a jboss installation for shared J2EE webhosting. So I want to have multiple applications at one JBOSS Server.

So my question s are:

1) What's the best supported OS for JBOSS (RedHat? Which version?)
2) What's the most stable JBOSS Version at the moment?
3) Do I have to create for each application a new logicl JBOSS instance on the same server to be sure, that the applications do not interfere (especially when they have e.g. memory leaks)...

I appreciate every answer!

Thanks
Bengt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152007#4152007