[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - auto discovery via multicasting problem

bfach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 13:21:02 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to determine what is causing this following issue.  I have 2 VM's running with a JBoss running on each.  Each of the JBoss's is running clustered with only one node in the partition.  In other words I have 2 clusters each with 1 jboss running (More than one in the future but having only one for test right now).

The situation is that if I send a message via a JMSClient (standalone) to a queue that is deployed, the message is received by both jbosses in both clusters.

I determined that the JMSClient has auto discovered the other JBoss and is sending to the same queue on the other Jboss as well.

Attempts at a solution was to edit the cluster-server.xml file in the deploy directory and set disablediscovery to true with no effect.

Please let me know if you require more information.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152090#4152090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152090