[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: is it possible to do jboss config listener from ejb app?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 13:46:25 EDT 2008

"grdzeli_kaci" wrote : thanks for your quick reply jaikiran.

I don't exactly know the requirements of your application. But, you need not do this logic in your EJBs. See this documentation http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Server_Configuration_Guide/beta422/html/Additional_Services.html#Additional_Services-Scheduling_Tasks for one possible way of scheduling tasks to handle this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152097#4152097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152097