[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - AIO Blog

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 14:42:41 EDT 2008

I have just blogged about the new AIO layer we are working on:

http://clebertsuconic.blogspot.com/

The performance we are getting is very nice. Combining the new protocol, with the new file journal, with the new AIO layer on Linux = 25k messages / second on a modest workstation. We might get higher numbers when we use a bigger performance lab, and we are still looking for more optimizations to do :-)

I mean.. if we're getting this performance with alpha.. you should wait and see the next releases!

Clebert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152113#4152113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152113