[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: swimlane task assignment in process definition not worki

Fornachari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 15:38:01 EDT 2008

I tried all ways to assign an actor to a task, not only using swimlanes, but directely from the task selecting a task-node-> then selecting the task in the properties menu-> then clicking in "assignment" and selecting "actor" and entering with a valid user, but didn't work too.

Please, any help? Any idea?
I need to do this, and I think that is a thing very simple in jBPM, this should be working!

Thank in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152124#4152124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152124