[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - How to access to JMSContainerInvoker programatically?

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 20:03:05 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am fairly new to JMS. We have webservice endpoint published to JBoss 4.0.5 using MDB. I want to control the delivery of messages to this MDB based on server load. I have been trying to learn JMS and find answer for couple of days now.

I found that one can achieve this using JMX console and that worked for me as well. However I want to do this through program. How can I get access to JMSContainerInvoker?

I will greatly appreciate if someone can answer or at least point me to a URL. I have been going through wiki, forum but could not find any information.

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152163#4152163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152163