[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - authentication failure between different WARs

SMSC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 01:51:06 EDT 2008

Hi,

i have two WARs.
Application.war
User.war

How is my security association propogated between two different WARs

In application.war i login using j_security_check and login is successful.
I then click a link in application.war and go to a servlet in User.war.

>From this servlet i need to access a secured EJB.
but i get authentication failure exception.

username (already logged in) is not available for the other WAR.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152196#4152196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152196