[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Exception binding to SOAP fault

hkorpi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 03:53:16 EDT 2008

Is it possible to bind RuntimeException e.g. IllegalArgumentException to SOAP fault detail element?

Currently if I change my own exception to inherit from Exception class, the detail element is formed,
but if it inherits from RuntimeException, the detail element is missing.

Why SOAP faultcode is always env:Server even though the exception is checked exception i.e. inherits from Exception class?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152221#4152221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152221