[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Tutorial or guide to create instances of processes in ja

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 05:22:23 EDT 2008

"joestevens" wrote : The first gap is that all the examples of kicking off instances and interacting with jbpm are stand-alone type apps.  There aren't any examples where you deploy the jbpm ear and interact with jbpm through the deployed service.

Basically, it is the same, no difference

"joestevens" wrote :   Is the preferred way of interacting here through the CommandService bean using Commands?  I'm sort of leaning that way from poking around, but I'm not sure.Not the preferred way, but an option, especially if you want to connect remotely"joestevens" wrote :

  | The second gap is that there aren't any examples showing how to package up a simple process and deploy with ant.
  | There is an additional ant task in the wiki (or at least here) which does not deploy it via the database but via the deploy servlet (better imo)."joestevens" wrote :
  | The examples I've seen do deployment in java code.
  |
  | There are many examples in the testcases in the source... "joestevens" wrote :
  | I've used jbpm pretty extensively in the past, but am just coming back to it after about 18 months away.  Since I still have the lingering questions from above, I'm sure that someone coming in completely cold will have questions as well.  Anyone have any information or links relating to the two issues above?Yes, I do  "joestevens" wrote :  Thanks.

You are welcome

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152252#4152252

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152252